Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Blog Search


Last night, the girl slept was, the hall turned soft blanket under the drained from the internet and followers that we are one of the sequences, watching on the one hand on my shoulder massagers wife between us like a conversation passed: C: "Honey sounds a bit, can you?" F: "You control your toes closer to the" C: "No, I can not lie now," F: "Why the?!?" C: "Do not you see e, I'm a massage!" F: "?!!?!?" Yes folks, you'll understand that you've reached the pinnacle of laziness. Here I think there is no border. In short, lord of the rings this beautiful weather ruined us laziness is really a fundamental human right. Yesterday was the first of them, such as pieces coming here was an escape, but get heralde come back ..
100% of people who ask how you Ceren immediately after the child how he says, they are no small part of me obsessed with my doctor and return to work the case. So question number 3 on the list: Did you start to work on, what do you start? My brother, what you? No, I do not understand Are you going to relax if I start, I start work all over the world are turning to reverence the face of my water? I come home lies as well as giving an impression that wheel between the chuck me you are trying to take back? What's wrong with my Bakay at?! Yes children olalıber I've been a full time mom, I'm taking a break from work and the doctor. Normally, our dark-eyed, sad-eyed, "lonely and beautiful" in our country maternity leave is 6 months because my current 10 month old daughter lord of the rings at home with coking resume halim some nerve's eating, but this may land in the first year before returning to work no mothers dear. We have such a right by law. Also if not what the writer? I have two master's degree, a doctorate trying to make work, my father runs a "free woman slave of work life", while I have banged home with free will, and also'm happy that you are a woman is? Connect no more than my husband does this work, excessive self buggy, trying to shoulder the entire burden of supporting their home feel like getting something heralde not a loser if you say or think. Our decision to partner my daughter her look at me, it immerses lord of the rings you in a very special time in my life. What to whom? bağğğz lord of the rings people that "the poor woman working women" do not understand lord of the rings the label, also yırtsa totomi I will take good care of me next to my daughter mastered a doctorate forced two carers Where can I find a clinical psychologist? E such that there is a chance, why I am presenting this chance my child? Do you think I'd rather the business life "helpful" will be humanity? I just called .. In fact he's reproach to a single sentence: What you .. But you know, Akdenizliyiz or a bit too literate are women, not necessarily lord of the rings in this thesis, antithesis tease matter. Convenient to all of us sinking. Spring was saying nice things .. Spring. People are a little drunk. Abundance are lazy. I am writing this as a little lord of the rings story of my own. Just as Oscar Wilde said, "This morning I'm working on a draft of one of my poems. Morning all I did was to delete a comma. Evening, the same emails I put it back in the same place .." I'm in. Marquez was already too late to land other business, the taste and fled. The other day I talked with my dream my grandmother said: "Everyone in this way, why would I come back to that side?" I can not help thinking people. The weather was beautiful and the people are putting yourself at how much yet does not begin to none. I'm more creative and diligent in the rain. Maybe "Oh you already have rain, my nose, I do not even çıkaras out today," I thought to. Nice, another beautiful doğadayk rain, a smell, a sound there. Alienate us from city life to this. Laziness was saying. Tough craft. Do not turn lazy people with peace of mind. There are social pressures on you, continuous SST, should produce something, a benefit of human touch. Correct, lord of the rings in fact, important productivity. But problems can not be corrected by changing the perspective they are not. And the housewife of 15 cups of tea break is working "appears" lord of the rings s much more productive than that .. after all this talk doctor ask me If you insist on still received, read from here I say.
Argh I also have the same concerns and ask questions never ends. Fortunately, my parents gave my sister to ask. Spring is doing the opposite effect on me that I'm more energetic and productive spring not bad for now :) Reply Delete
Too much studying women's drama :) Best not think, tubby girl with our spring enjoy the draw, how many spring will be like that .. months I m hoping I'm giving head, eye me I'm good .. exhaustion .. Delete
Blog Search
2014 (47) June (2) May (9) April (8) Pink card zombie jogging afraid of death to / not to fear after Easter and a confession lord of the rings Sunday migraine beautiful weather and laziness Jerusalem for 24 hours at beautiful things mime Hometown Appearance March (11) February (6) January (11) 2013 (82) December (8) November (9) October (8) September (2) August (10)

No comments:

Post a Comment