Friday, November 14, 2014

E-mail address: hello *


"7 days ago I became something quite special .. home was pretty boring, so I went out in the evening, it was getting dark and I had to go home around the cemetery. Middle of the road I heard some steps ... I turned hello around, but saw nothing. I was pretty scared, so I started to hurry. Then I heard it again, again I turned around and saw something pretty weird. In the distance, I saw a man, but I thought it a little too high .. So I am even more accelerated hello pace and I heard, as I hear the whir leaves more and more closer to me. Approaching it to me .. I turned around and I immediately began to run .. In this quick look back at me I saw a figure in black was terribly high but I did not see his face .. As if it had a bag on his head, or both say .. And just yesterday I heard about the heinous Slendermanovi ... I do not know what you mean, if you just made me someone was kidding, I do not know how, but I just do not get it. When I write I have goosebumps ... I hope I never see you again .. "
How did I know what happens? 0 Murder on campus 0 I believe in the afterlife, my dead guy talked to me 0 Hovering specter 0 Mysteries accompanying Grandma Death 0 Last bonfire with Jarda 0
E-mail address: hello *
Categories Black Magic (1) Bleskovky (11) Creatures and monsters (75) Photos (89) Curiosities (33) Scariest Places (167) Discoveries (146) Abandoned Places (49) Strange Phenomena hello (160) Stories hello (35) Movie Reviews ( 9) Mysterious places of the Czech Republic and Slovakia (70) Trips (4) Your Stories (112) Believe-Never (45) Mysteries (462) Reports (176)
Latest articles black cat crossing the road: wear a disaster? The House of the Devil (2009) Griffin - a mysterious mythical creature. It could really exist? Père-Lachaise night in the middle of the day - a mysterious phenomenon is still unclear
View Article
Angels animation beings saga time travel ghost scary place kids movie castle phenomena blood mars alien movie town ghost town hospital NASA discoveries discovery of an abandoned building abandoned hospital inferno underground experiments on humans superstition rumor true premonition of death secret UFO true art of vampire stories your government murder Universe video Prison believe mystery hello mysteries


No comments:

Post a Comment