Friday, November 15, 2013

AMA Hi! First of all, congratulations to the F1, lucky man! The


The first sentence of the title, it just rubs the insane statement limit. I already said it in the second keyword. SURVIVAL! The term sounding, fashionable. The "Q-word beats" channel can learn all about it. In addition, from your armchair! Not just any experts serving. Everyone knows their name. If not all of ......... But "Semolina Guido" is the most memorable of them all and also the legmegosztóbb figure. Real ham, but in a good way, because everyone is talking about. I'm such a part, but only difference is that I do not have much knowledge in my head. But what is the point in it enough to make a success abszolváljak the night in the open, what a jóérzésű people angry birds space only say: even the dog beaten out in the cold! No but let's in the middle! My first motto is to "hobbitúlélni" I'm going to inhale air and exhale air. The other things are secondary. Because if she's not going to be .............. .............. it is very hard, for example, a tree collapsed on us, with this point We can confront the problem. Suppose you have a small tree fell on us. You can turn your (scientific thoroughness are made) survival package by chance point in the book we got for Christmas késünket ................. and say hello here, bread duty to my owners gave me my dream knife, the Fallkniven F1 ........... Thank you very much! ................. and összeaprítjuk with firewood. Then he rummaged the weathered over the years, angry birds space leather case, and select the device which can catch fire lobbantani donut heart. We have to choose what (matches, lighters, sparks, seed, cotton, pine resin) it should not be anything left to chance. After that I can begin to create a shelter. Or before that, but you'll need something to light, angry birds space it darkens damn early. But I also have a couple of alkalmatosság, candle sticks and lighting layout. So, good light, a makeshift huts, the cord and rope can also be used on. Unfortunately, this is not at liberty to tell these pictures because the camera is not in my equipment. But I used to make something similar. angry birds space Then a little warm water with a simple angry birds space half-liter cans that you have found the way. Have you removed hellish sport about it, but there my tea leaf, instant coffee and sugar as well. Even a muesli bar as well. As a matter of good living. Sometimes prod the fire and ponders on what is good to be out in nature. I do not get much sleep but when I wake up in the morning sun filtering through the trees of sugar, you can just say, is worth living. PS: Then I rush home and covers himself well, because the night shivering in spite of the fire. I know! Minus buy a sleeping bag. So you really angry birds space have to feel as if the armchair to watch the Survivor series.
AMA Hi! First of all, congratulations to the F1, lucky man! The "Kai" I was also really like they used to be like you too :) And finally, you make very carefully packed survival kits showed on all that is important but it is not useless! Zebari Reply Cancel
Hi Zé! I'm always looking for a new knife. But this particular crazy. A dream fulfilled! The package is carefully packed so things used to be, not what we think, how useful angry birds space it can be. The cable ties, for example, a trap was made that in addition to working well. Small pliers, I can replace the cramped angry birds space fingers as well. Sometimes it feels good to my soul a little charge, regardless of the season. The F1 was not disappointed. I mark my point is designed for. Remote friend AMA. Cancel Reply
AMA Hello! I also want to congratulate your knife, you're lucky. Use it with joy and health. Second, celebrate angry birds space the survivors of your package, all the basic needs covered (so that's one thing I miss in the wintertime: The forraltboros bottle). Goodbye! Tibor Reply Cancel
My Blog List
Karesz knife blog
Berenyi B52. The heavy bomber, with forest. - Material: 678 N Böhler Hardness of 59 HRC. The blade length: 130 mm, and 6.7 mm thick. Weight: 315 grams .. Chamfering: Convex (chamfering as well). Creator: Berenyi ...
-
2013 (19) November (1) October (1) September (2) August (3) July (2) June (2) May (1) April (3) March (1) February (2) January (1) 2012 ( 29) December (3) November (2) October (2) September (2) August (2) July (4) June (1) May (2) April (3) March (3) February angry birds space (2) Nankeen and cloth-ing ... Go to the outside! Doing what it takes to survive? ... January (3) 2011 (20) December (2) November (3) October (2) September (3) August (5) July (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment