Monday, July 28, 2014

Great great post! Love it! Thank you for your comment in my blog! I


Šajā nedēļā notika daudz košu lietu kā- sieviešu skrējiens (ņemot vērā, ka man tieši blakām mājām), darba svētki un arī daudz mazu, bet patīkamu sīkumu. Viens no tiem ir - es beidzot uzdāvināju daily horoscope dāvaniņas savām saulītēm- daily horoscope Nikai un Patrīcijai jeb manām draudzenēm. Drīzumā būs vel dāvaniņas ar vienai draudzenei, daily horoscope bet par to jau citā rakstā. Kā arī dāvaniņas ir tādas kādas pārodu etsy mājaslapiņā (tāpēc ir kā ir). Kopumā beidzot es arī ievietoju etsy mājaslapā kādas preces, oh hell yeah! Un nu arī Jūs varēsiet pasūtīt šādus tādus manus mākslas darbus, bet pagaidām , lai ir šie darbiņi, daily horoscope jo pa brīvlaiku salikšu vel dažus darbus, kurus smuki jānofotografē. (jaunumi, daily horoscope jaunumi, jaunumi!) *** This week was full of events- the women run day (that was near my hause), the work celebration and a lot of small but really cute things happend. One of them is - I gave presents about spring (oh hell yeah, it came!) daily horoscope to my sunshines Patricija and Nika. One present is coming to one sunshine , but shhh, that is secret. Anyways i am still trying to open etsy shop. That is so hard to do! Like really, i need to make my own credit card so soon i am opening a esty shop, so soon you will be able to look into my craft side of nature and maybe (maybe) buy one. Anyways soon I will post that it is opened and in the side of the blog will be picture about my esty shop - so you will be able to look into it anytime you wish! xx Te ir tie darbiņi,kurus uztaisīju savām saulītēm - So here is these presents i made for my sunshines- 
Emilija Young 2013. gada 4. maijs 00:24
Great great post! Love it! Thank you for your comment in my blog! I'm following you back on GFC. Let me know if you want to follow each other on Bloglovin and Facebook too! Evi xoxo The Notebook of a Fashion Lover Atbildēt Dzēst
Wow! These are really beautiful and creative! I think you should definitely set up your account on Etsy! Gorgeous <3 I am your follower 135 and I hope you will follow back :)) Kisses xoxo http://meteobeauty.blogspot.com/ Atbildēt Dzēst
wow!! these are very nice!! I like the pink one and the purple one the most! Did you sew all the little stones by hand?? It must been a lot of work! Thank youfor your lovely comment on my blog. I am always happy to see this kind of comments! :D Thanks also for following and of course I am following back xx Atbildēt Dzēst
great post :)love your blog, would you like to follow eachother? daily horoscope why dont you follow me through gfc and blog lovin and let me know :) ill definitely follow back! xx Jeeshan www.beautydosage.com Atbildēt Dzēst
Atbildēt
hi my dear! thank you for your beautiful comment. the dress isn't actually vintage, but vintage style. and i buy most of the dresses online. then you can choose better and you have more time to decide objectively. when i search through offline vintage shops i mostly also do not find anything, or i just can't decide wether to buy sth or not. but online it's really simple and you have more space to browse through! if you want, i can send you some links! xo dahi Atbildēt Dzēst
oh, i thought that it is vintige couse you write "vintige dress" :D yes, online is the best way to buy something you want and cheaper that it is in shops. And yess, I want these links! :) xx Dzēst
thank you sunshine! <3 Dzēst
Wow, amazing pieces, love the purple one !! This looks like hard work. Feel free to check-out my latest blog post and if you like, follow me on GFC, I'll follow you back :) http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/ daily horoscope Atbildēt Dzēst
Love your blog and pics!! I'm your new follower too my darling.. Big hug from Valence Spain. L&K Moda y Tendencias. Http://louloukan.blogspot.com.es/ Atbildēt daily horoscope Dzēst
Hy pretty! I just found your blog and love it! Would you like to follow each other? I am following you now! So please follow me back! I will keep my eye on you! XX www.trendybloom.blogspot.com Atbildēt Dzēst
Emilija Young 2013. gada 4. maijs 07:10
These are very nice, thanks for posting daily horoscope it! i really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back? kisses and have a nice day, http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/ Atbildēt Dzēst
Atbildēt
Ielādēt vēl...
►  2014 (3) ►  marts (1) ►  Mar 24 (1) ►  februāris (1) ►  Feb 24 (1) ►  janvāris (1) ►  Jan 04 (1) ▼  2013 (165) ►  decembris (3) ►  Dec 10 (1) ►  Dec 09 (1) ►  Dec 02 (1) ►  novembris (4) ►  Nov 30 (1) ►  Nov 11 (1) ►  Nov 06 (1) ►  Nov 03 (1) ►  oktobris (7) ►  Okt 31 (1) ►  Okt 29 (1) ►  Okt 26 (1) ►  Okt 16 (1) ►  Okt 04 (1) ►  Okt 02 (1) ►  Okt 01 (1) ►  septembris (4) ►  Sep 16 (1) ►  Sep 14 (1) ► 

No comments:

Post a Comment