Tuesday, August 5, 2014

2 weeks ago


Today, inspired by mammasrokas I decided sew your PRINCESITA this čūskulēns. Got a very good quality and pretty toy, even though my lady has a big following Mantin. ninja kiwi Taking 14.5 * 14.5 cm long squares of various cotton fabrics.
About me
Alice's mother's workshop ninja kiwi Bauska, Latvia is the second year I've Mummy your little ninja kiwi princess Alice Tina. I enjoy every day with their relatives and new because it inspires him to. I am a loving ninja kiwi woman and best friend to his charming man. I am a future journalist and optimized itself in all areas. Fond of vintage clothing, retro chic and glamor ninja kiwi and of course, that like things with a history. ninja kiwi So fond of museums. View my complete profile
Inspirations
delia creats
Birthday Month Means Ad Sale 40% OFF All Ads
2 weeks ago
homemade by jill
Golden Ginghams
Places that serve the entire creative creation


No comments:

Post a Comment