Friday, August 1, 2014

Two weeks ago I opened a new shop on etsy . It's a special place to sell sea treasures found by me a


Two weeks ago I opened a new shop on etsy . It's a special place to sell sea treasures found by me and my family on the beach of the Baltic sea. I'm thinking of reselling some of my destash beads and other supplies. My oldest son made the banner for it similar to my other shop banners. The first page is almost filled. I try to list new stones every day. This week it was on the esty front page and now four of my beautiful pendant stones are on their way to a customer in the US. There are some discounts in this as in my other online shops:  ZERO SHIPPING FEE FOR ADDITIONAL ITEMS FROM ANY OF MY SHOPS! (even on Dawanda or Zibbet when purchased and payed on the same day) 10% DISCOUNT FOR RETURNING CUSTOMERS! and a special one only in this shop: FREE SAMPLER WITH EVERY PURCHASE! Pirms divām nedēļām atvēru jaunu veikaliņu etsy . Tā ir īpaša vieta, kur pārdodu dārgumus, ko es un mana ģimene ir atradusi Papes jūrmalā. Domāju, ka varētu pārdot arī pērlītes un citus materiālus, kas man ir lieki. Vecākais dēls uztaisīja tam baneri līdzīgu tiem, kādi ir maniem citiem interneta veikaliņiem. Pirmā lappuse ir gandrīz piepildīta. Cenšos tajā ielikt jaunus akmeņus katru dienu. Šonedēļ tas bija uz etsy titullapas un nu jau četri no maniem skaistajiem kulonu akmeņiem ceļo pie jaunās īpašnieces uz ASV. Šajā veikaliņā ir atlaides, tādas pašas kā citos manos interneta veikalos: JA IEGĀDĀJATIES VAIRĀK soccerway NEKĀ VIENU PRECI NO JEBKURA MANA INTERNETA VEIKALIŅA VIENAS DIENAS LAIKĀ, MAKSĀJAT TIKAI PAR PIRMĀS PRECES PIEGĀDI! soccerway (arī no Dawanda vai Zibbet) PIRCĒJIEM NO LATVIJAS VISA PIEGĀDE BEZ MAKSAS! 10% ATLAIDE PIRCĒJIEM, KAS MANOS VEIKALIŅOS IEPĒRKAS ATKĀRTOTI! Un īpaša atlaide tikai šajā veikaliņā: BEZMAKSAS PARAUDZIŅI soccerway TIEK PIEVIENOTI KATRAM PIRKUMAM!
Rita Juse-Cirkse Liepaja, soccerway Latvia There is no greater joy for me, as to support and inspire you to find the truth, that you are. Namaste Man nav lielāka priekā kā atbalstīt un iedvesmot tevi atrast patiesību, kas esi tu pats. Namaste View my complete profile
Dabbing & Doodling Hibernating in Summer soccerway A Nice Week My Creative Space - Art Journalig and Beaded Butterfly Happy Birthday To Me! Nature Inspired My Share for Today - Another Wiev on Heaven and Hell My Creative Space - Off-Loom Bead Weaving The Darkness Seems To Be Starting To Lift My Creative Space - Filling up the Well and Being Brave
I am a Daffodil What Flower Are You?
  What is says about you: You are an intelligent person. You appreciate energetic people. Those around you admire your fresh outlook and vitality. You get bored easily and want friends who will keep up with you. Find the colors of your rainbow soccerway at spacefem.com.
Blog archive July (3) June (4) January (3) December (8) November (11) October (12) September (7) August (6) July (9) June (11) May (17) April (19) March (10) February (8) January (10) December (1) November (5) October (3) September (4) August (3) July (4) June (6) May (30) April (3) March (4) February (3) January (6) December (1) November (3) October (3) September (12) August (10) July (7) June (8) May (6) April (6) March (10) February (14) January (28) December (15) November (10) October (13) September (8) August (13) July (14) June (7) May (12) April (9) March (8) February (5) January (8) December (10) November soccerway (16) October (5) September (5) August (10) July (3) June (7) May (9) April (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment