Sunday, August 3, 2014

Swimwear Not to Swim In - Adriana Degrees


Today is Saturday. Still no snow on us and it's a pretty sad fact in a very Alice wants to build a snowman with my dad. Dad on Monday will go into the sea. Today, my husband bought me a new computer and tomorrow I am going to buy a sewing machine. Now, my life started creative phase has passed for 1.5 year since Alice's birth and it is now able to begin to work creatively and create beautiful things. All thanks to my dear daughter-my great source of inspiration! She creates the spark in me to work!
Alice's mother's workshop Bauska, Latvia is the second year I've Mummy your little troll face princess Alice Tina. I enjoy every day with their relatives and new because it inspires him to. I am a loving woman and best friend to his charming man. I am a future journalist and optimized itself in all areas. Fond of vintage clothing, retro chic and glamor troll face and of course, that like things with a history. So fond of museums. View my complete profile
Pleated Pencil Skirt Pattern Re-Mix Tour ... coming soon!
2 days ago
Whimsical Agnesiga
Swimwear Not to Swim In - Adriana Degrees
5 months ago
Here's looking at me kid
Ethereal template. Template images by sasimoto. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment