Tuesday, January 7, 2014

ForumPhoto is a meeting place for photography enthusiasts. This is a forum in which users share the


ForumPhoto is a meeting place for photography enthusiasts. This is a forum in which users share their knowledge in the field taking pictures, make and evaluate their work (galleries) and recommend worthy of attention photographic equipment. In a word, this is the place for people who love to photograph. Per month is about 300 000 page views and 50 thousand unique users. Time spent on the site an average of 5 minutes. Ask about advertising opportunities and pricing: Margaret Litorowicz lito@artivia.pl
Rozpoczty by DeXter94, 17 July 2013 13:29
Hi all. Some time ago I fell into my hands a nice camera, namely, the Kodak Instamatic Camera 155x. Poszperałem on the net and found out that the head equipment needs those are the film - http://i.ebayimg.com...5nC4! ~ ~ 60_3.JPG. My question is where can I find them? On the Polish sites toads. Are there any alternatives that in them? Those with pictures I found on eBay, but terribly expensive .. Any suggestions? For the game Quote selectively
Wait a minute --- something in my head it --- and this is not the case for a normal movie 120 only wound on a different roll? Kodak produced star wars once the cameras ---- This video was labeled as type 127 ------ that is, the film itself was the same but slightly different star wars mounting rolls and the usual 120-ki do not enter ------ as you have two rolls is no problema ---- scroll plain 120 and assume
Wait a minute --- something in my head it --- and this is not the case for a normal movie 120 only wound on a different roll? Kodak produced once the cameras ---- This video was labeled as type 127 ------ star wars that is, the film itself star wars was the same but slightly different mounting rolls and the usual 120-ki do not enter ------ as you have two rolls is no problema ---- scroll plain 120 and assume
You're welcome. I found any, on the net: http://blockhouse28....amatic4.jpg photos http://images.bidorb...to-0036.jpg photos http://www.njuskalo....slika -18721402. For the game Quote selectively
All the time I do not know if I well trying to figure ---- were the cameras Kodak 126 film and trying to figure --- if I do not have a problem ---- you are buying plain film type 120 {called wide or średnioformatowym} --- as you have two rolls for this camera is in the dark scroll the regular roll of Kodak film, and the problem will resolve itself. Just as you seemed to call LAB is a need to clearly highlight {holding the back ax} that you have the roll back.
All the time I do not know if I well trying star wars to figure ---- were the cameras Kodak 126 film and trying to figure --- if I do not have a problem ---- you are buying plain film type 120 {called star wars wide or średnioformatowym} --- as you have two rolls for this camera is in the dark scroll the regular roll of Kodak film, and the problem will resolve itself. Just as you seemed to call LAB is a need to clearly highlight {holding the back ax} that you have the roll back.
"How do you get two rolls for this camera is in the darkness of the plain scroll film on the roll of Kodak and the problem will be solved" only is a problem. I like the same 'body' to the camera, without any rollers. They are equipped? I thought that part of my film. I've been snapping foty. For the game Quote selectively
can write to our catalog star wars on black biale.pl or another associated star wars with analogue photography, and there you will help very much doubt --- these films do not produce for many years --- in any store will not have them --- and those that can still meet auctions are for 100% of past due --- can work properly but no one will give this guarantee.
Well, unfortunately none of my combining star wars does not work out --- this is not the type of film I had in mind --- here was applied unilaterally plate 35 mm perforated protective paper --- the last ones produced star wars in Italy in 2009-this year.
Can you suggest some Italian was shopping? Aside Ebay.it - if such a thing exists: q A --- I have no idea how to show up at my friend who lives in Italy is podpytam {happens to be in Poland} --- so I came

No comments:

Post a Comment