Wednesday, January 8, 2014

In the mid-shift but it works perfectly: http://www.aukcjoner.pl/gallery/009234992-1.html # I1 and


Hi I recently anamorphic lens holder. Honestly, I bought it because podjarałem the image of what can be achieved without much checking other parameters of the glass. When he was a bit scared sizes ... This thing is a bit of bastard who weighs 3.2 KG and the length of 21cm! Earlier getdota I saw Anamorphic lenses, but not so large. The problem is that Assembly. I do not know how to bite. All kinds of brackets on the tele-lenses fall because their diameter is about 70mm ... and my lens is 100mm. I was thinking of some rail assembly on a rail system, but I'm afraid it will not hold the weight (I can not check because the rail has not come to me). Simply put I am looking for a patent for the installation of such a heavy glass. It may be some DIY, but I'd rather have ready items (preferably with Polish shops, if you are of course). In total, I have an idea for the installation ... but it is creating quite perhaps better to ask first ... Why pry open the door. Thanks in advance for your help. ps. Lens Model is Rectimascop 80/2x szczepan600 Junior Member Posts: getdota 43 Joined: 29 Aug 2010, 21:01
Good and reliable rail system. Robust namely the thick monolithic tubes. To support any lens and you should be all right. If you want to be sure that all add up, you can earn some extra elastic tension around the lens to compress it to FTP (something a la shackled). For such heavy glasses and the larger one would think about the system, eg 19mm ARRI
Thanks buddy. Now this: a set of what I want to order: http://herculesjib.com/index.php?main_p ... cts_id = 133 Is pretty solid? Tubes'm not worried but rather a place to connect them with "Baseplat'em". 2 What about combining the objective lens ... I thought I would do it on contact with a wide ring at the main lens so that no light shone from behind in anamorphic. Come on, maybe it's a stupid idea, but as they turn to each other, also I have no idea. I know there are "jaws" but quite expensive (like a piece of metal) and you need to bring. Anyway, BartekLecki thanks for the help, but I'm still waiting for the next word. szczepan600 Junior getdota Member Posts: 43 Joined: 29 Aug 2010, 21:01
Currently sells a similar, but for me the situation is much simpler, getdota because just holder of Canon telephoto lens, here are some patents that I could find on the net: Generally getdota Rail would be the best way to mount, just a strong powerful. Regarding the connection between the anamorph, and the lens I was thinking something like this: http://allegro.pl/listing.php/search?st ... category = 0 At least nothing has scratched and left light should come or not, the question of just what is the query seller outer diameter of the rubber tulip ... Levarek Senior Member Posts: 107 Joined: 11 Dec 2011, 13:17
Levarek-> I can see that people combine exactly as I am. I already skombinowałem a plate on the mount ring (special steel clamp) database and the camera. getdota Overall thanks for the pics. As for the rubber cap ... a good theme ... I noticed that the metal circle on the handle cokin is so large that coincides with the metal rim of the rear anamorphic. That's why I want to do it on contact ... rather nothing to scratch it should not. Pozdor and thanks again. Figure it out as something that will put pic szczepan600 Junior Member Posts: 43 Joined: 29 Aug 2010, 21:01
Top
Fisheye nothing "expands". As for the topic - google and wikipedia does not really hurt ... http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obraz_anamorficzny pictures on the right and commentary getdota should clarify the matter.
Anamorphic getdota plus SLR is generally a difficult subject. To it had arms and legs lens would have to be 1.33 times the compression of x, and the majority of old glasses frame is designed for 4:3 and have multiples of 2x. How you will use 2x lens for the camera is recording in 16:9 aspect ratio effective you come near 3,55:1 - this is already soooo much for the flat.
Is there a cap Panasonic having a multiplier of around 1.3 times the only name I can not remember at the moment.
Amadi wrote (a) would be 1.33 times the compression of x compression? Mother of ... as I have time I will explain everything to you nicely. Could use just a little bit more practical knowledge than theoretical wikipediowej.
In the mid-shift but it works perfectly: http://www.aukcjoner.pl/gallery/009234992-1.html # I1 and this little test a set on fast: http://vimeo.com/40362749 Today / Tomorrow might be able to work with my best anamorphic at the moment Isco Kiptarem.
and how's the man we need something from each other :) I found this thread, I learned many things from him in August. http://www.cinema5d.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7022 edit / interesting "Redstan, buy ebay cheap russian helios getdota 44 or any cheap and nasty lens 55mm and above clearly from the One That will take an eos mount adapter m42 lens are super cheap .. funny thing is your best leica, nikon zeiss glass is not always a go

No comments:

Post a Comment