Sunday, February 22, 2015

February (10) january (14) December (11) November (11) October (15) September (16) August (19) July


Yeah ... This is the kind of thing which considerably complicates this as our mothers blogging. Images should always be as bright, crisp, beautifully delineated, and yadda yadda yadda. Well, it is easy to say, if the picture from day to day flower vases, decorative pillows, but in the case of duplicate perpetual motion machine is a thing quite desperate. Sure, I'll try my best to get my blog with high quality and lifelike images, but always can not. The day before, was again a good example of the catastrophic (and karastofaalisesta power rangers Surely it is locked to begin with ..) photoshoots. Oh jösses, I say. I hilasin our bedroom blinds up, I planted sängyllemme children with gifts and a larger old digital camera. It seemed that the set was pretty well together, pointed. felt. I proved again sisarusrakkautta best when Ada and Anton were relaxing on top of the bed, laughing and hugging each other in so sweetly, until ............... little sister starts to scream, so that my ears are ringing power rangers on, when is the big brother power rangers decided to bite the finger that. I grab my arms and soothed Adan repeat power rangers what I can. At the same time torun Antonia and apologies made protests. I'm pissed off. After a while, we try again and a couple of minute quick descriptions after the balance is common - a couple of fairly accurate and 20 heilahtanutta höttökuvaa. Great. Of these, then post to. Havainnollistetaanpas little. First, they are quite accurate, which normally would use to illustrate a post about.
Think really, that these are the higher quality power rangers pictures .... Of course, my camera does not appear to be the best and blogger, I would like to blame to some extent .. Oh, and always lack of light. It is always a good reason. The face is certainly not useless to dream to get an accurate picture. Often, shirt, or even in this case the change of bed linen Moomin pappa is accurate, but there are always going to the children are not terribly interested in posing for the camera. Which I understand, but still frustrating: D :: D: D: D And then there's the reality. The reality that meets the hard drive full of vibration such. <3 <3 <3 <3
I määäää last. Me laugh, this whole thing. The fact that I made this post. The fact that noi do not really know how to be a second longer in place. And the fact that other in my mind for the next shooting session. Should I take it the next time video? Ps. I noticed that vimpassa power rangers figure shows Antonin hyökkäyselkeet ...... Phew! Small humor pläjäys Friday evening, and now, when all the children are no longer going to have my time become a monk Relata. Grey's Anatomy and Pretty Little Liars are waiting. Oh, and some potato chips and milk ... Hehe. Weekends lovers! <3
Heh, nää quite time taken between postings is pretty nice! ;) And we have just the same noi Moomin sheets! I've got pink and pale blue man. They are lovely power rangers and so adorable <3 Moomins power rangers Rulezz, also saw an adult;) However, man's appearance was the beginning of the vision, when I brought home noi: D Delete
KUKKAISPRINSESSA
February (10) january (14) December (11) November (11) October (15) September (16) August (19) July (15) June (15) May (15) April (23) March (15) February ( 9) january (21) December (20) November (22) October power rangers (28) September (32) August (20)


No comments:

Post a Comment