Thursday, February 19, 2015

Phew! Today has been a day semmonen that branches out!


Phew! Today has been a day semmonen that branches out! 've Been going pretty all the time. I probably sat oo as in those moments when I'm Ada entered or driven a car. Otherwise, the account viilettänyt longest breadth and järkännyt tiny little tot tomorrow's celebrate! I had left all järkkäämiset optifine this day and the morning began the hut good cleaning. The children are playing without a mother, the mother very busy itself optifine with rage something else !! Wonderful. optifine Cleaning up after I took a couple of photos of Ada - pitäähän miss to capture precisely in exactly one year old face!
When the hut was shiny and all the others were simahtaneet was meitsillä shopping time. And the joke that came to trade me feel bad. Persaukisuus and celebrations järkkäys just is not as good combo. But then I decided that the devil board! Stuff like rave-up is a once in a lifetime! Hey Nää is just the very solver of syndet ?! I do not want another child will be just the way the legs that jakseta in the same way to bet. Well I can tell you that now is the lady yes järkätty so great festivities that. There's always the money will go to such a terribly pretty, but yes, I was surprised how I got preferably real nice stuff purchased from Tiger. I was going to go up there for a bit of a mess. Itelleki wanted to buy a mint green heart rate monitor ??????? Juuuu, I know what I would need a nice, haha !!!
After shopping to home to feed the children for lunch, then "Nanna" -täti came to the village and sent to the pharmacy to pick Ada varuiksi medicine toothache. Then, seriously bounce around in the park and returned home starting a saltwater offered to act. Läpystä exchange with Sanna slammed the door in Inca ("Tinka") - aunt and my mother (grandmother / "nuunuu"). Ada caught his first ever condition of a birthday, who roared in probably all eight floors down until <3 When we were finally three of the kids at home, I continued food väsäämistä and at the same time I was trying to keep pipanat happy. Surprisingly well-managed. Oh and washer mechanical pyykkiäkin in between. And I cut my nails, because optifine they scratch all the time something. And finally the framer Adankin image on a chest of drawers. And now I'll post. Although I could laze on the couch. But the reality was very tempted to come to share so nice and meneväisen day greetings!
The children were in a good mood today, both wonderfully energetic optifine and I like a little Peipponen. May be due to the fact that slept 23: 30-08: 30 !!!!! Thanks for your children. This really seemed weekend. Tomorrow hulabaloo optifine continues, and point to bash up! It may be that tomorrow, optifine here we are sending a rainbow always behind the horizon up. Hihi.
Hurried usually optifine comes with having been the most effective, but when you are forced to! : D There will probably wonderful birthday party, Ada is a wonderful parent, marvel at those pictures looking <3 I Am otherwise wondered that how much more can all now capture these wonderful moments (and then they are just plain a) when, for example, when we were actually small: D Yes realize that the world has gone so far forward 20+ years, I'll see what then is the Ada is a twenty-something! Nice birthday party for you, hope you get some rest after properly. optifine Party after party, hard anyway: D Delete
KUKKAISPRINSESSA
February (8) january (14) December (11) November (11) October (15) September (16) August (19) July (15) June (15) May (15) April (23) March (15) February ( 9) january optifine (21) December optifine (20) November (22) October (28) September (32) August (20)


No comments:

Post a Comment