Saturday, February 28, 2015

Someone may have huomatakin that tiny little outlines of the presentation in the top right corner,


Someone may have huomatakin that tiny little outlines of the presentation in the top right corner, my life has grown year. I mean I had a birthday on the 19th of December. I filled the 23-years. Appeni kwejk said that: "Well, how do you feel now?" I laughed a little and I said that it's awfully nice ... Children after the birth of it's own for her birthday at the very least seems insignificant. Day, but among others. After all, it is very nice when people remember the gas, but not the day itself, however, make any extraordinary presence anymore. Now I know what my own mother has always felt. Especially when we are divided into bringing a birthday for the past 23 years. I am, therefore, been my äipän birthday present. The best kind, hhehheh. This time it was the mother's turn to get in the spotlight and have a decent party favor. Grandma got a full round, I mean the meter readings. kwejk Just look tota muidua and say that hell no ?! Of course it is! Time Lolita, I would say. I love when my mother tells the number of times a year, always the same story, when I'm born. To quote the mother's story, here it comes: "Oona was born in Turku Heideken five days before Christmas. Oona was the best birthday gift I have ever received. Then the babies were sleeping in a separate room and the mothers were to rest after giving birth in peace. The nurses came for the mothers always room to breastfeed. On Christmas Eve, before dad came to pick us up at home, all the babies were dressed in small elf costumes and window opportunities on real candles were burning. " Although no longer brings me a birthday so hard to not label, so be sure their parents that the child's birth every year just seems miraculous. Yes, my father every time rises tears to your eyes, when he says, in turn, the best Christmas kwejk gift. Black is wonderful, that I got to experience a tad Antonin with this Christmas tunnelmallisuudesta. Admittedly, it was a bit of a different kwejk vibe when window-burned candle. It created its own unique flair. Fortunately, Ada gave me a reason to wonder because the troll girl pehkollaan, so even that did not escape the second with a single <3 23 years. did not bring anything yet ikäkriisiä, but maybe next year I was already thinking of just the right adult? Kattellaan!
Newer Post Older Post Home
February (10) january kwejk (14) December (11) November (11) October (15) September (16) August (19) July (15) June (15) May (15) April (23) March (15) February ( 9) january (21) December (20) November (22) October (28) September (32) August (20)


No comments:

Post a Comment