Wednesday, February 25, 2015

It is now on the moment when changing! : P Thank you! Korinna veteran I had some help, haha! I myse


1. At the moment the youngest of the children's room fractious ... 2. Again sängystään ravaamisen started the first-born. Today, fortunately, does not (tick the wall !!)! 3. Fucking darkness and unusable pictures !!! And I do not like any post without pictures. It seems so dull .. 4. Late stretched evenings (read bedtime kybältä). 5. Lost motivation
The sum of all of these my little blog is withered pile. A stressful thing, angers and saddens me. I've even thought about stopping blog .. However, I'm game online serious. game online But the very fact that it has been in my mind is terrible. However, a long time been the only one for me it's own thing. But I have a feeling, that's game online all I currently have in my head inside, has already been said. My current life situation does not inspire and motivate me. The fact that I love my children has already been mentioned on this blog so many times, that may also starting to be aware of. I'm told what my children are, what kind of mother I am and what we do. I have mentioned that I want to get back to work and I miss them more adult contacts. I do not start doing synttärilahjalistoja or tell outs of our ulkotamineista and where they are purchased. When life grinding game online away place, can not help but expect something like this to the end result. A time when just wait for something new to happen, which turn your life around a little bit and give it a new direction. Something, which raises the head inside the new ideas and perspectives. It is what I currently need. My life is at the moment, but not so inspiring that it would be tempted to write. Above all, I think that even if I was not inspire this life, so why another is tempted to read it! Hiffaatteko?
Still love this yourself game online job. Therapeutic tapping and ideas landing "on paper". Creative text production and language nifty tricks. Sarcastic throws and myself expression. Photographing and the fact that I push myself to new stuff. A couple of further explanation game online bloggaamattomuudelleni .. 6. PAPARAZZITTOMUUS !!!!!!! This would facilitate Just get a little bit, that is really just a tiny bit ... 7. Netflix! It's a day when I joined Netflix Stream Team was at the same time in my life the best and worst day ... I'm hooked. It sets töllöttäminen is just so easy and relaxing, but in my free time I do not, then the other would do either! Even after this, I will come back a couple of Heroes <3 I like this blog onto your teeth irvessä, because for me this is also a great achievement. Not only, and only beloved hobby, but also the work that I'm hard-honed smart all round, and that some people actually read !! Who are you CRAZY oikeen persecute?! <3 I have not yet made any New Year's Eve-the promise, but maybe this could be a good time for it. I promise, I did not give up a blog with regard to and seek inspiration and motivation to even the sea bed if you have to.
Remove :(
Write a Sillon when Susta oneself seems like it does not matter if the blog postings appearing interval shoot <3 And no harm even if you are playing game online back the same things or tell pretty but your "boring" days expenses. Not all tarvii game online not always as glamorous, but lets ordinary everyday fascinates many. Realizes that it is not the only one who feels the flame between the end and not to be sooo not the only one who feels his own life boring, repeat the same pattern etc. Join Me lovely <3 Lots of good luck and a lot of sun auringonpilkahduksia days! Yes, that's it! Reply Remove
Ootko changed the look and feel? Displays real-kivalle this pad with the read. Or, when normally postings will be read with the phone so I oo, but noticed in the past ... It is in the box so different. But nice and fresh every case 8) Good luck and I hope you find out for yourself some of the red wire to increase motivation game online again! :) Although I'm sure people are too tired to wait for your news, as long as necessary. The most important thing is that the self feels good. :) Ordinary, everyday life is black, at least all the best reading material. Oh, and why is spotted Sun blog fb's game online only a few weeks ago: D -Tiia Delete
It is now on the moment when changing! : P Thank you! Korinna veteran I had some help, haha! I myself had the everyday life of its own, but it sometimes feels like telling funny. And maybe I have to myself, but so hard our expectations! I always want that they can not oo, however, it is just plain everyday life, but in every posting'd However semmonen trick. Kyl Sä tiiät !! :) Haha, you're through the snow now, I'm coming with blinkers and neglecting my blog: D <3 Delete
I hope you will continue to jaksat, but they did not get to take the pressure. Your blog is nice to read, even if not always all commented. You got some great pictures and as someone in that said so in their ordinary days news are often more interesting than the "päivänasu" You. No taste each. Jaksuja! Vas

No comments:

Post a Comment