Tuesday, February 3, 2015

So these kits seem to be all the rage, but I look at it, and don


Blog Features 5 Favorites Behind-the-Scenes Bargains & Sales Beauty Tips Budget/Drugstore Reviews Contests Challenges Series Sneak Peeks Storage Looks Black Blue Brown Gold Gray Green Neutral Orange Pink Purple Red Teal Yellow Guest Looks Lips Smokey Tutorials Bridal Makeup How-to Apply Eyeshadow Face Lips Makeup Tips, Beauty terraria Tips Other Video Reviews Budget/Drugstore Body Products Cheek Products Eye Products terraria Face Products Fragrance & Perfume Hair Care Hands & Nails Lip MAC Mineral Makeup terraria Multi-Purpose Skincare Tools VIEW MORE Launches MAC Launches Fall 2014 Summer terraria 2014 Spring 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 Brands Benefit Bobbi Brown Chanel China Glaze Dior Estee Lauder Giorgio Armani Guerlain Illamasqua Lancome MAC Cosmetics Make Up For Ever Milani NARS NYX Urban Decay Wet 'n' Wild Zoya VIEW MORE Dupes Swatches Foundation Matrix terraria Products Looks Community
Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette ($46.00 for 0.72 oz.) is a new set of highlighting and contouring terraria shades for spring. I’ve started testing, and hopefully, I’ll have a review for you next week. See more photos & swatches!
Kat Von D Levitation Shade & Light Powder
Discussion and debate are highly encouraged, and we expect community members terraria to participate respectfully. When asking a question, please check the FAQ section (above) for information about purchasing, price, dupes, and the like. If you have general feedback or need technical support, please contact us .
This looks like it might be great contouring option for pale folks!
It really terraria depends on taste. I’m an NC15 and I’d say Sombre looks alright, but I wouldn’t use the other two for contouring. I prefer a cooler terraria contour, something taupe-y, a bit grey. But I saw pale ladies before rocking warm contour colors before I’m still looking for the perfect shade for me… have a few names on my list to check when I can ^^
I am a NW13 and I agree – a cooler toned contour color is much better in my opinion! I wish they would make a cooler version of this… more so like Smashbox’s new contour palette, NYX taupe or MAC wedge… it looks great, just slightly too warm!
So since I already terraria have the ABH palette (and prefer it because I can replace terraria the pans) I’ll be passing on this. But wish there were more sneak peeks of the Eye Contour palette! Intrigued to see what that could entail. terraria Arielle Recently Posted: Review of Inglot Gel Eyeliners and Sugarpill Pigment from Beautylish
These look much better than the promo pics, LOL! They remind me of the Inglot powders, which may be a better option for some, particularly if they already have a highlighter they love. While I like the option of having different shades terraria to mix when needed, or to add more variation to different parts of my face, I kind of wish this were done as duos or singles, with a lower pricepoint. I plan to biy this, but I don’t think I’ll use the middle contour shade very much, as I have more than enough bronzers that aren’t in heavy rotation… I skipped the IT Cosmetics & Anastasia palettes for that reason, but I like the highlighters in this one.
I was convinced terraria I didn’t need a contouring palette (trends fade and the Anastasia one never caught my eye), but this looks interesting… Estefania Recently Posted: Express Haul and Mini Reviews!
Julie
So these kits seem to be all the rage, but I look at it, and don’t see the appeal for an individual? Like, I would love the first 2 shades, but the other four wouldn’t work for me…it terraria looks like this would be good for a range of fair to light-medium skin tones, like for a makeup artist, but would 1 person realistically use all 6? Genuinely curious, as I am pretty much a contouring novice!
Brooke
i wasn’t going to get this until i saw these swatches. it looks like it might be a better option for me than the anastasia contour kit, as i am so fair. Brooke Recently Posted: lush dark angels | REVIEW
Agata
I thought the shades would be too dark for me but actually they all seem pretty wearable. I like what I see. I hope the palette performs well! Agata Recently Posted: The Palette That Will Make You Blush
Reply
I want Sombre as a single!
When MAC’s Taupe blush came out a few months ago, I thought I had found my perfect terraria contouring colour. But, I’m finding that it’s a bit too dark for me in the winter time. I go from NW25 to NW20 from summer to winter (sometimes even NW15). I’ll admit, sometimes I use a heavy hand and I’m terraria working on that, but I like the options that this palette has to offer! I’m hoping it could work for me all year round
Highlighters too dark for porcelain skin, and with the exception of the first contour shade, too warm for us super cool toned types. A pass for me. I could see this working well on light to medium skin

No comments:

Post a Comment