Saturday, February 21, 2015

February (9) january (14) December (11) November (11) October (15) September (16) August (19) July


Happy nimpparia Anton Pantone! I have been in the next few days so proud of Susta - for a variety of things - even though at the same time I have torn the hair of my head for you. Now watch how röhnötät on the couch, in your own nurkkapaikassasi and hold on your cold toes masuni site. You will laugh at what points hassuimmissa the movie and although I can not help but laugh with. If your sister would still be awake, so he would agree with you that the hassutteluihisi. I love that empathy, and click when you hear the baby crying robot movie. Then it becomes an instant turn into laughter when you realize that robovauvalle have been invented to put wheels under the feet. Pyöräthän are some great, fun, wonderful. Absolutely incredible magical! And now, apparently, this tapping may be sufficient to jumped into my arms and my face the whole TeeTee full ... And now tickling me from head to toe. "KEIKKII!" Selkis! Children's beds journey takes you. Nimpparipojan command is gone! Saturdays <3
Oona // Mamá te Ama 18 january 2015 20:40
Nimpparionnittelut little man! :) Just the name of your website as I tapped my blog post about Hearing the day nimppari names! There, but peeping, if Anton name entymologia et al. Stuff interested;) Reply Remove
Oona
February (9) january (14) December (11) November (11) October (15) September (16) August (19) July (15) June (15) May (15) April (23) March (15) February ( 9) january (21) December (20) November (22) October (28) September (32) August (20)


No comments:

Post a Comment